I was nominated earlier today by Jahnavi for the Liebster Award. Jahnavi is the author of self-help ebook, Ctrl+Alt+Del and has been interviewed previously on this blog. It is an honour to be nominated by her. Thank you so much, Jahnavi!
- Once you are nominated for this Award, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
Here are the answers to the questions that Jahnavi asked:
How do you get the motivation to blog regularly?
I did blog regularly until I joined work – I wrote at least two posts every week until then. Since coming to Bangalore the frequency has decreased, but yes, I do keep coming back to the blog from time to time to share the thoughts on my mind. It is one thing that has remained the same, even though my offline life has changed drastically since October. So, the blog feels like home.
What is one thing that you like the most about blogging?
It is actually a combination of two things: the urge to write and the urge to be part of a community. It feels good to be connected to people from different parts of the world via this medium.
Approximately how many hours do you spend on blogging daily?
If I do blog, I try to make the most of it. I read the blogposts on my Reader, or write something. But that is not on a daily basis, it is as and when I get time to blog.
What do you aim to achieve from your blog?
When I started the blog, it was meant as a platform for me as an author. Having spent quite a few months blogging, that primary goal has changed. Now, I blog mainly because I want to write and share something that’s on my mind. I enjoy the interaction that I have with my Readers. It is great to be connected to them.
Based on your experience, what advice do you give to a budding blogger?
Blog because you want to, not because you have to. It is more fun that way.
Here are a few questions that I’d love my nominees to answer:
- If you had the power to change on thing in this world, what would that be?
- Which colour best describes you?
- What is the funniest joke that you’ve heard?
I’m looking forward to your responses, but if you have a No Award Policy or feel that this is not the right time for you, that is fine too.
Have fun, guys! So long!